skip to main | skip to sidebar

Hoping for Muscles

Crossfit progress

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Correct Number of Rounds!

I did the correct number of rounds today! I did 4 rounds of 12 back squats (55 lbs), dips, wall ball (3kg). The workout said ring dips instead of dips but I'm not sure how to do that and Jon looked pretty intense in his muscle ups so I'll figure it out another time. Jon did the workout Jason. It was good to see Kat this morning! - Good luck this weekend!!!
Posted by Kristin at 9/11/2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Links

  • http://www.crossfitclarksville.com
  • http://www.crossfit.com

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (38)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2008 (59)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ▼  September (17)
      • Box Step Ups Again
      • Werid WOD
      • More xfit Mom workouts
      • Hot day
      • No Cute Named Workout
      • Baby Fran
      • Today's Baby Mama WOD
      • “Baby Nancy”
      • Ok I lied
      • Baby Viking Helen
      • Gym is so quiet
      • Hot Hot Hot
      • Friday Schedule
      • Correct Number of Rounds!
      • Wednesday
      • Deadlift
      • Push Jerk and Back Squat
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (10)

Other Crossfitter Blogs

  • CROSSFIT JUNKIE
  • CrossFit is smokin' my postpartum rear end!
  • Crossfit doesn't get easier just faster.
  • In The Shadow Of Greatness
  • Crossfit
  • Crossfit
  • My CrossFit
  • The Sport of Fitness, the Art of Getting Better!

About Me

My photo
Kristin
View my complete profile